Permanent Critical Care Job Mobile, AL
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2659561.
- Join an inspiring team of leaders and dedicated physicians with a heart for patient care
- Autonomy to put together your critical care Team for a 74 bed diverse acute open ICU
- Utilize your leadership skills to build a critical care program with excellent support
- 50/50 split clinical and administration
- Strong compensation with a full benefits package
- Employed by stable health system that is value driven
- Ocean side metro community
- Great public and private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.