Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Greeley, CO
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Colorado-based hospital that is currently seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified. You will need an active CO state medical license. Your assignment schedule will consist of 24-hour, in-house shifts, and you will see 8 patients per day.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CO state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour, in-house shifts
- Caseload: 8 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.