You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided with loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
Greensburg, The Tower Tree City is the county seat of Decatur County, surrounded by communities filled with people proud to live in southeastern Indiana. Greensburg is known for its friendliness and the opportunity for families to walk around the block feeling secure and happy. It also features quality education, a strong industrial base, retail shopping, special restaurants, outstanding medical facilities, a great library, and lifestyles appealing to young and old alike.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2659608.
- Excellent compensation
- Loan repayment
- Call shared with FPs
- 225 deliveries this year
- Sign-on and full slate of benefits
- Most physicians follow their own patients for deliveries
- Family-friendly community
- Centrally located between Cincinnati and Indianapolis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail