Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, MN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An established multi-specialty group in Minnesota is currently in search of a family practice physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is 8:30 am - 5 pm the physician will see 14 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified and have an active MN state medical license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MN state license needed
- Schedule: 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 14 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.