Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Brooklyn, NY
HEADLINE: New York City: Two BE/BC Staff Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians are needed to work at a New York City Medical Center that is affiliated with a major academic/ teaching hospital.Their Pulm/CC Department currently has four Pulmonary/CC physicians. Two do both Pulmonary and Critical Care, and two do only Critical Care. The new Pulmonary/CC physicians can expect to do a mixture of about 50% Pulmonary Medicine and 50% Critical Care. Call: When they hire two additional Pulm/CC physicians, the call will be 1:6. These are hospital employed positions. $ They are offering a competitive financial package. They will be able to sponsor Visas.
- Located in the New York City area, two BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians are being recruited by a New York City Medical Center. It is affiliated with a major academic medical center and teaching hospital.
- The new Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians will be staff attendings at this medical center.
- Their Pulmonary/CC Department currently has four Pulmonary/CC physicians. Two physicians do both Pulmonary and Critical Care. The other two physicians do only Critical Care.
- The new Pulmonary/CC physicians can expect to do a mixture of about 50% Pulmonary Medicine and 50% Critical Care.
- Call Schedule: When they hire two additional Pulmonary/CC physicians, the weekday and weekend call will be 1:6.
- If the new Pulmonologists/Critical Care physicians are trained and want to also do Sleep Medicine, there is opportunity to utilize such skills.
- Their Intensive Care Unit: Their Intensive Care Unit (ICU) has 12 beds. Their Medical Step Down Unit (SDU) also has 12 beds.
- They will be able to sponsor Visa candidates.
- AVAILABILITY: Pulmonologist/Critical Care physicians who are in practice and Pulmonary/CC physicians who will be finishing their fellowship training in June of 2021 will all be strongly considered and are all welcome to apply.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This is a hospital-employed opportunity.
- This medical center is offering a competitive starting salary.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid Malpractice Insurance (fully covered)
- Major Medical/Health Insurance for candidate and family members
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Loan Repayment plan and much more!
INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.