Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, CO
A Colorado-based medical facility is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The shift will be 12-hour shifts plus call, and the provider can expect to see 12 or more patients per day. Central lines, arterial line, PA catheters, and chest tubes are all preferred. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. Interested candidates should contact an expert consultant for additional information regarding this and other exciting opportunities.
- Adult critical care
- 12-hour shifts and call
- 12 patients per day
- Mostly ventilation management
- ACLS certification required
- Boards not required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.