Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, IL
A locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in Illinois. The provider will work 12-hour night shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified or eligible. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted IL medical license in hand. This facility is located in a thriving community. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- 12-hour night shifts
- Board certified or eligible
- IL license required
- 15 patients per day
- Intubations and lines
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.