Full Time Cardiovascular Surgery Job Unknown, OR
An Oregon-based medical facility needs locum tenens cardiovascular surgery coverage. The provider will work one week per month. The locum tenens provider will see cardiac and thoracic cases, but will have no vascular duties. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the timeframe of this assignment only OR-licensed providers will be considered. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- One week per month
- OR license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Cardiac and thoracic services
- No vascular duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.