Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job VA
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package. You will also receive a relocation package, a sign-on bonus, stock purchase plan, loan repayment, full medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, 1 week of CME and $3,000 stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan with match, and malpractice coverage. They will also assist with DEA, licensing, and membership fees.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2658519.
- Generous compensation package
- Sign-on bonus and relocation package
- Established and financially sound private practice
- Have full staff support
- Monday through Friday and 1:3 call
- Join 2 other experienced hematologist-oncologists
- Procedures are done on-site with a radiation oncologist on staff
- Reside in a safe and friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.