Permanent Psychiatry Job Billings, MT
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, a medical/dental/vision package, PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. They are also a nonprofit for loan repayment.
Come live and practice in Billings where you can enjoy lots of outdoor amenities. You could do day trips to Yellowstone. Billings is also the retail destination for much of the area and a regional hub for commerce. The city hosts a variety of conventions, concerts, sporting events, and other rallies.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658608.
- Loan repayment available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Outpatient position
- 4-day workweek
- Focuses on person-centered care
- Provide mentorship to new graduates
- At least 1 year post-doctoral training/fellowship in neuropsychology
- Located by the Yellowstone River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.