Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, NJ
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in New Jersey that needs an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is full-time and the covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment includes little to no GYN surgeries. For this assignment, you need to have an active NJ state medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NJ state license needed
- Schedule: Full-time
- Procedures: Little to no GYN surgeries
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.