Full Time Hospitalist Job CT
In addition to a competitive salary with incentives, you will also be offered medical and benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2658723.
- Established hospitalist program and academic affiliation
- Nocturnist position on a flex block schedule for 15 shifts per month
- 12-hour shifts from 7 pm to 7 am
- Very reasonable admissions with support from staff
- Will consider IM or FP candidates
- IM residency program at the hospital with some supervision and teaching during the shifts
- Hospital-employed position with a competitive salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- Connecticut community is 90 minutes to New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.