Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Job Unknown, WA
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens infectious disease physician opportunity is now available in Washington. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with weeknight pager call, and the physician will see 20-30 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a WA state license before this assignment starts.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Weeknight pager call
- Caseload: 20-30 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.