Permanent Oncology Job Metro area, OH
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with an excellent signing bonus. You will be also be offered a comprehensive health care plan, medical education loan repayment, generous PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, CME time with an allowance, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
This position is located in this family-friendly community. It offers excellent housing options, quality schools, close proximity to two international airports, and a variety of recreational and cultural activities. You will have available to you 21 golf courses and over 720 acres of parks.
Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most critical care surgery jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ronald Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2659079.
- BC surgical oncologist
- Leadership experience is a plus
- New cancer center medical directorship
- The position would be 70% clinical and 30% administrative
- Competitive compensation with a sign-on bonus
- Medical benefits, occurrence malpractice, and life insurance
- Generous PTO, CME time with an allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.