Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job NC
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in North Carolina. The incoming physician will need an active NC medical state license. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm and you will see 15 - 16 patients per day on average.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active North Carolina state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.