Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Central Illinois, IL
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Illinois that needs a pain management physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, with weekday call, and you will see 15 - 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and BLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active IL medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new IL medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active Illinois state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Weekday
- Caseload: 15 - 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.