Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Oklahoma City, OK
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Oklahoma that needs a pulmonology/critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule includes 12-hour shifts, with call, and you will see 12 - 15 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active OK state medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OK state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.