Permanent Cardiology Job Southern, ME
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive 2-year salary guarantee and production incentives. You will be offered medical benefits with family coverage available, relocation assistance, a $25K sign-on, 5 days of CME with an excellent stipend, life insurance, long-term care insurance, short- and long-term disability, a 401(k) or 403(b), up to $50K in student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a beautiful riverfront community just off the coast of Maine. This community is only a short drive away from Portland, ME, and has a high-quality small college, delicious dining, recreation, and fantastic festivals.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other hospitalist job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2659182.
- $50K loan repayment package and $25K sign-on bonus
- 2-year salary guarantee
- 70% outpatient and 30% inpatient
- Work with 12 other cardiologists with a support staff
- Monday - Friday with an approximate 1:7 call
- Academic affiliation
- 2+ years of experience is preferred, will consider 2021 fellows
- 36 miles from Portland, ME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.