Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Arlington, WA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Washington that needs an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 15 - 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active WA medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new WA medical license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 18
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.