Full Time ObGyn Job Hartford, CT
Connecticut - 1:6 Call & $300,000+ Annually
Easy Access to Hartford, NYC, and Boston
Be a part of a growing team of OB/GYN physicians with an exceptional work/life balance! Private practice autonomy with the benefits and support of a national healthcare organization.
- Join an established team of physicians and advanced practice clinicians with a growing practice
- Demand due to future retirement of a physician and new patients booked out months in advance
- 50/50 mix of OB & GYN with shared 1:6 call schedule, attractive payor mix, and plenty of blocked OR time
- 4-day-workweek, post call day off, and 6 weeks time off annually
- Guaranteed base salary, paid call, and paid malpractice insurance
- No partnership buy-in and multiple revenue streams once become a partner
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The diverse area has something to offer everyone no matter what stage of life. Enjoy central access to the country’s greatest cities and getaways without their cost of living!
- Quiet, highly-educated, and safe community nestled along the Connecticut River
- 30 minutes to Hartford, CT, easy access to New York City and Boston, & an hour to both Yale University and UCONN
- Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, outdoor music festivals, and international cuisines
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
- Access to some of the highest-rated public, private and charter schools in the nation
- Broad range of outdoor activities, hobby/sports interests for all ages
- High-end country clubs and ski resorts minutes from the practice
- Low-crime, sophisticated, and tight-knit communities make for the ideal place to build and raise a growing family.
Job ID: OBG 11884436
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.