Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Downey, CA
Posted by RecruitWell
Southeast Los Angeles County Hematology/Oncology Job - 15 Miles from Long Beach
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position? Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Multiple locations in Southern CA – if this one is not a good fit, ask about the other offices!
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible hematology/oncology physician
- Monday-Friday, 8:30a-5p
- Join an established community-based practice
- Office plus hospital call
- Shared call of 1:5
- Must have done inpatient work within the last year
- H1 visa candidates may apply
- Group has their own immigration attorney
- 2021 fellows may apply
- Organization Information:
- Extremely aggressive compensation and benefit package
- Starting salary of $350k (open to negotiation)
- Pay increase starting Year 2
- $25k sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Student loan forgiveness
- Full benefits include medical, dental, and retirement
- Well established group employing over 65 physicians in multiple states
- Group offers clinical trials, laboratory, pharmacy, wellness services, and palliative care
- Fantastic location!
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.