Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Unknown, IN
We are looking to fill a temporary emergency medicine job now open at an Indiana medical facility. This is 12-hour coverage from 7 am - 7 pm each day. Your duties do not include seeing trauma cases, and volumes are consistent with a 10.5K annual patient census. This facility is looking for ABEM certified providers to fill this role. You will need to have ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Enjoy the locum tenens lifestyle knowing Weatherby has your back every step of the way. Call and speak to one of our consultants today for available dates and details.
- 12-hour shifts
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications needed
- Board certified by the ABEM
- No trauma cases
- 10.5K annual patient census
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.