Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job OH
A new locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Ohio. The facility needs a provider to work from 7 am - 5:30 pm. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of general, OB, and cardiac cases with some other specialties covered depending on competency and skills presented. Candidates should be board certified. ACLS and BLS certifications are needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- 7 am - 5:30 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- General, OB, and cardiac cases seen
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.