Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, IN
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Indiana that is looking for a pulmonologist/critical care physician for locum tenens coverage. You should be board certified and have an active IN license. Your schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm with call. You must be comfortable running central and arterial lines.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: Central and arterial lines
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.