Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, MN
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Minnesota-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 11 pm - 7 am. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active MN medical state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MN state license needed
- Schedule: 11 pm - 7 am
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.