Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in California. The assignment schedule is 5:30 pm - 7:30 am, with call, and the physician will see 10 - 16 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA medical state license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 5:30 pm - 7:30 am
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.