Full Time Neonatology Job Stockton, CA
This independent contractor opportunity has a base salary that will depend on the physicians experience. You will also be offered relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, and loan repayment.
Come live and practice in Stockton, within an easy drive to either Sacramento or San Francisco. This is your opportunity to live in one of the most desirable locations in California. You will enjoy the best that California has to offer such as beaches, skiing, and nearby wine country.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658529.
- Independent contractor position
- Neonatology position
- 1 week on and 1 week off
- Call is 1:2 nights
- Rounding in the NICU
- Attending C-sections/high-risk deliveries
- Pediatric hospitalists on staff
- Located 40 minutes from Sacramento, 90 minutes to San Francisco
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.