Permanent ObGyn Job Marianna, FL
This hospital-employed position has a base salary, plus revenue, and quarterly bonuses for a very lucrative opportunity. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO and holidays, possible relocation assistance, 1 week of CME and $3,000, a retirement plan with matching, and occurrence/sovereign immunity malpractice coverage.
This opening is located near the northern border of Florida. The town has plenty of Southern charm and plenty of natural beauty surrounding it. Outdoor enthusiasts come to enjoy the spring-fed rivers, lakes and ponds that are great for kayaking, canoeing, or and paddleboarding. The local state parks and caverns draw visitors year-round. It is an hour's drive to Tallahassee and the beautiful beaches of Panama City.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658599.
- OB/GYN needed
- Hospital-employed position
- 500 deliveries per year
- 1:2 call going to 1:3
- 24/7 nursery staff
- Surgical team assists with C-sections
- Board certification required
- Located 1 hour from the best beaches in Panama City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.