Full Time Otolaryngology Job Leesburg, FL
This partnership-track position offers a base salary and a lot of ancillaries and production including hearing aide sales etc. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance plan, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this Florida community. This position is located in the suburbs of Orlando, so you will have access to all the entertainment and attractions there. You will also be able to enjoy the nearby lakes, and the central Florida location makes it a great jumping-off point for all the outdoor recreation Florida has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2658621.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Single-specialty group
- Subspecialties, including facial plastics a plus
- They have 3 clinics owned by the group
- They employ 3 audiologists and 2 PAs
- Opportunity is due to growth
- They work with 2 main hospitals
- Choose which hospital you want to be credentialed at
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.