Locum Tenens Endocrinology Job Harrisonburg, VA
Posted by CompHealth
A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking an endocrinologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 14 - 16 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. For this position, you need to have an active VA state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 14 - 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.