Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, NY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A New York-based facility is currently seeking a medical oncologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active NY medical state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new NY license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and you will see 15 patients per day on average.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.