Permanent Surgery Job Hermiston, OR
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, $3,000 for CME, a 403(b)retirement plan, and paid malpractice insurance.
This position is located in a nice, up-and-coming location in Oregon. The surrounding area has plentiful outdoor recreational opportunities in each season, so you will be able to go boating, water skiing, swimming, fishing, hiking, hunting, camping, snowmobiling, and skiing. This area is nestled in wine country and has a small-town ambiance with a wine and cheese festival and farmers markets. You will be less than an hour away from the Tri-Cities region of southern Washington.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658659.
- 1-year salary guarantee, 2nd year salary plus RVU compensation
- Employed role
- General surgery position
- Option to work 4 or 5 days per week
- Call is 1:3
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- Strong trauma experience and procedures needed
- RN, LPN, and CRNA support
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.