Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Beaumont, TX
Posted by CompHealth
A Texas facility needs a locum tenens pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Sunday, 7 am - 7 pm, with no call, and the covering physician will typically see 12 - 16 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified and have an active ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active TX medical license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an active TX license obtain one before the assignment.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Texas state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday, 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 12 - 16 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.