Permanent Cardiology Interventional Job Kanawha Valley, WV
West Virginia client formed in 2007after forging a partnership based on the strength of two established hospitals. Bringing the two hospitals under the umbrella of one entity allows client to bring innovative and cost-effective health care to the Kanawha Valley. They are a 383-bed hospital system with 1,700 employees and an estimated 450 physicians, making them the 18th largest private employer in the West Virginia.
They are seeking physicians to practice in an outpatient clinic location that is part of a multi-specialty physician group made up of over 80 providers.
- Join an established cardiology practice of 2 physicians
- Physician must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Physician would perform procedures at Hospital
- $450,000 to 500,000 base salary, guaranteed for 2 years (3 years for J1 candidate)
- Total incentives cannot exceed 50% MGMA
- Production incentives
- wRVUs with a set target
- Starting bonus
- Relocation allowance ($10,000)
- Malpractice insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k Match
- CME Allowance ($5,000/yr)
- Includes license/dues/subscriptions
- Physicians take time off at their discretion; excellent work-life balance
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.