Full Time Internal Medicine Job La Conner, WA
Internal Medicine Positions - Seattle Suburbs
$260,000+ with No State Income Tax
True Schedule Flexibility
Do you want to be a part of nationally recognized multi-specialty group that is dedicated to providing quality services to the Puget Sound area and its surrounding suburbs. Take advantage of this opportunity to join a physician lead medical group at the forefront of community health and innovation. This organization has been nationally recognized as: “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune Magazine, a “Top Large Company to Work for in Washington” by Seattle Business Magazine, and “Best Place to Work in Healthcare” by Becker’s Review.
- 100% outpatient primary care position
- Team includes 4 internal medicine physicians and 2 physician assistants
- Work/life balance is prioritized: 6, 8, 10 or 12-hour clinic shifts available throughout the week
- Low turnover, high-patient satisfaction and mentorship program available
- Competitive financial package includes $260,000+ income
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, loan repayment and professional fees paid
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This quaint, coastal community is located in between the Cascade Mountains and San Juan Islands. This community is known as Washington's "most romantic getaway" and is a destination town for all visiting the Pacific Northwest.
- No state income tax
- 1 hour to Seattle and 2 hours to Vancouver, B.C.
- Historic community with waterfront properties: 3 bed, 2 bath and 2,6000 sq. ft. for $315,000
- Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on the Skagit River, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing and hunting statewide
Job ID: IM 9343303
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.