Permanent Radiology Job , PA
Diagnostic Radiologist / Join a team of 12 / Locum to PERM Opportunity / West Central Pennsylvania-
Seeking a Diagnostic Radiologist for a growing practice that is offering a locum to perm full time position.
· Full-time position in sub-specialized, collegial, physician run group.
· Radiologist will x-ray and ultrasound.
· Preference is for the Diagnostic Physician be skilled in all aspects of breast imaging including tomosynthesis, breast MRI and all types of breast intervention.
· Diverse patient population and staff at hospital.
· Daytime coverage only - nighthawk service covers overnight
· Established private practice recruiting for growth
· Comprehensive malpractice insurance
· Excellent work/ life balance
· Credentialing time frame - 60 days, possibly sooner
· Board-certified or eligible in the appropriate subspecialty/specialties
· Active PA license is preferred
· MD or DO degree from accredited medical school
· Fellowship training in Mammography is a plus
· MQSA preferred
Group: The physician will enjoy working with a team of 12 radiology providers, where development of a third advanced IR suite is currently underway! Competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package!
Hospital: The largest healthcare provider in west central Pennsylvania, serving over a half-million patients each year. This is a flagship hospital and is the most technologically sophisticated hospital between Pittsburgh and Hershey. It holds the highest level of care designations for Neonatal Care (Level 3) and Trauma Care (Level 1). Advanced technology includes robotic-assisted surgery, state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, fetal echocardiography lab, Phillips Hybrid Operating Room, interventional radiology laboratories and diagnostic imaging. Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a Best Hospital for Central Pennsylvania, and by the American Heart Association with the Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement award.
Location: Live in a family-friendly and safe community that touts low cost of living, high-performing schools-- where outdoor recreation reigns supreme and the arts are thriving!
Situated less than 70 miles from Pittsburgh and just three hours from the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore.
For Immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to LGriffin@medsearchint.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.