Permanent Psychiatry Job Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist Position in Northwest South Carolina, SC
A behavioral health center located near Greenville, SC has an opening for a Psychiatrist to join their team. They prefer a Psychiatrist who specializes in Geriatric Psychiatry and/or can provide coverage for an Adult or Addiction Inpatient Unit.
- Compensation structure can be as an employed physician with salary and benefits or if preferred an independent contractor with reimbursement for patients contacts
- Employed position offers competitive salary based on experience, malpractice coverage, PTO, matching 401k, CME package, health insurance package, relocation package if needed, commencement bonus, employee stock purchase plan
- Full-time position
- Duties include admission evaluations, treatment team leadership, discharge summaries and daily care of patients.
- Very light call-1:6 weekend call and weekday nights is 1:8 by phone only
- 156-Bed private behavioral health system treating teens, adults, and senior adults with comprehensive treatment for a range of psychiatric and substance use disorders
- MD/DO Degree from an accredited program required, must be board certified or eligible in Psychiatry
- Minimum of four years of training/practice experience
- Inpatient experience preferred
One of South Carolina's fastest-growing cities, this town is located just 12 miles from Greenville at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Residents enjoy beautiful scenery with vistas that include both mountains and lakes, outstanding park facilities, and numerous options for retail, dining, and entertainment. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.