Full Time Rheumatology Job MI
Successful candidate will be first Rheumatologist in well established hospital owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Privileges at only one hospital, traditional clinical hours.
- Full support from both hospital staff and group's primary care physicians.
- Employed position will include competitive salary, RVU based production.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST disability, 403B pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC in Internal Medicine, must have completed a Rheumatology fellowship in past five years if not certified yet.
- Experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This family oriented community of 10,000 is located in Michigan's Lower Peninsula and less than two hours to Detroit metro. It offers diverse and sophisticated selection of cultural, educational, recreational and leisure activities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.