Successful candidate will join one Endocrinologist and two mid level practitioners in busy hospital employed practice.
- New state-of-art clinic includes exam rooms, cast room, procedure room, lab, x-ray, MRI, PT, OT, physician offices.
- Call: 1:3, will see average of 14 clinical patients daily, 20 new patients monthly, 4 inpatient census daily.
- Developed Diabetes Prevention Program.
- Teaching experience a plus, flex schedules available.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary ($260K range), plus RVU based production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice with tail, health, life, dental, ST/LT disability, 401K pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, sick days, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE in Endocrinology, upcoming fellow grads and experienced physicians welcome to apply.
This 326 bed facility is the largest medical provider between Cleveland and Columbus, serving 325,000 locally, covering five counties. This family oriented community is located within one hour of Cleveland and Columbus for all metro amenities, major league sports and major airports for traveling. It offers top notch schools to recreation and entertainment. It blends a collection of one-of-a-kind attractions and historic landmarks, ranging from one of the country's finest gardens at Kingwood Center to the state's premier race track at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
Contact: Neal Fenster