Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job Unknown, OR
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Oregon with their search for a temporary gastroenterologist. You can expect to see around 12 - 14 patients per day, and this facility is looking for candidates who can general GI and ERCP. This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants. We are looking for board certified with an ACLS certification. Hospital privileging and licensing will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. You will enjoy the local culture and community spirit of this location. To find out more, call Weatherby today for details.
- Inpatient and outpatient with nightly call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- General GI with ERCP preferred
- 12 - 14 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.