Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, TX
A Texas-based medical facility needs a locum tenens pulmonologist/critical care physician for coverage. The physician will be working rounds and take calls. Candidates must be board certified. You will need to have ACLS certifications. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only TX-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Must have active TX license
- ACLS certification
- Vent management, central lines intubations preferred
- COVID-19 patient care
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.