Full Time Pulmonology Job Baltimore, MD
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus potential, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, all major holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2658069.
- Join a leading medical institution
- Hospital-employed position
- Outstanding referral base with immediate need
- Autonomy to practice how you want
- See an average 13 to 15 patients per day
- 5 total pulmonologists in the network
- Pulmonary fellowship trained
- Great metro Baltimore, MD location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.