Permanent Gastroenterology Job Jamestown, NY
You will be working with 1 of the top hospitals in upstate New York. The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future. You will need to be board certified or board eligible and have a NY medical license which CompHealth can help you obtain.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including production and bonuses with excellent medical benefits, a Monday to Friday schedule, and 5 weeks of PTO.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2658088.
- Join a top-rated multi-specialty group/health system with exceptional salary and benefits
- Full range of gastroenterology procedures available
- Services include SBCE, esophageal manometry, EGD, dilation, access for routine colonoscopies
- Existing patient base awaits with plenty of referrals
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance
- Salary plus RVU production for excellent income potential
- Family-oriented community with a low cost of living
- Live in 1 of several beautiful lakefront communities situated on the shores of Lake Chautauqua
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.