Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, AZ
This employed position offers a competitive salary with added incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, 100% of cost of health insurance paid for physician and 1/2 or the cost of dependent coverage, term life insurance, vacation/holidays, 5 days of CME plus $2,500, retirement plan options, and FTCA malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658092.
- Outpatient practice working 4, 10-hour days per week for a great lifestyle
- Shared phone call only 1 time per week
- Work in a FQHC with a HPSA score of 21 for loan repayment
- Competitive starting salary in the $200s with added incentives equal strong earning potential
- Cultural fit is very important, be a team player and put patients first
- Lots of amenities right in this city and an hour ride to Tucson for big city culture
- Be busy immediately when you take over a practice or for a physician who retired
- This practice has it all a great culture, team environment, loan payback, and high earning potential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.