Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Neptune, NJ
Posted by CompHealth
A New Jersey-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active NJ state license. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 5 pm and you will see 1 - 5 patients per day.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NJ state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 1 - 5 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.