Permanent Cardiovascular Surgery Job Unknown, WI
This employed position offers a competitive guaranteed salary. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, life insurance, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a retirement plan, paid malpractice insurance, and possible loan forgiveness.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2658150.
- Opportunity to create your own cardiothoracic program
- Integrate with an established program
- Excellent hospital support
- Dedicated nurse resources and APC support
- Clinical staff support
- Well-established referral base
- Minimally invasive or vascular capabilities preferred
- Highly competitive compensation package and excellent benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.