Full Time Rheumatology Job NC
This hospital-employed opportunity has a highly competitive salary. You will also be offered student loan repayment, health insurance, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation allowance and/or a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Located in the Raleigh-Durham area close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658157.
- Highly competitive salary and employee benefits package
- Be employed by the hospital
- Brand-new outpatient practice
- Solo practice
- Occasional hospital consults, no call
- Board certified in rheumatology
- Open to 2021 fellows
- Access to Raleigh-Durham area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.