Full Time Otolaryngology Job FL
This is a hospital-employed position, and will receive a hospital benefits package, CME stipend, and paid malpractice insurance.
There are sights in the Panhandle, but sightseeing isn't the principal activity. The region is better known for its rich history, ample fishing and diving, and its opportunities for relaxation. Here it's about Southern drawls, a gentle pace, fresh seafood, and more grits and old-fashioned hospitality than anywhere else in the state. Sleepy (and not so sleepy) beach towns offer world-class golf, deep-sea fishing, relaxing spa treatments, and unbeatable shopping.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For further details about this opportunity, please contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 or email Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2658159.
- Hospital-employed position
- Call is 1:2
- General ENT practice
- Someone who likes working with children
- Experienced surgeon preferred
- Sovereign immunity, you can not be sued
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.