Full Time Otolaryngology Job TX
This hospital-employed opportunity is offering an excellent salary and benefits. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, full medical benefits, loan repayment, CME with stipend, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living and working in a community that combines the best of small-town life with the educational and cultural advantages of a vibrant college town.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other otolaryngology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email a copy of your CV to Ronald.email@example.com. Refer to job #2658165.
- General otolaryngology, replace a retiring ENT
- Supporting hospital supplies you with everything you need, including patients
- General ENT skills required, adults and children
- Robotics available
- ER call is 7 days per month
- Must be BC or BE in otolaryngology
- Experienced ENTs and recent graduates are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.