Full Time Radiology Job NY
This partnership-track position offers a lucrative earning potential. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 8 weeks of vacation until partnership, CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, profit sharing, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2658186.
- Partnership-track with lucrative earning potential
- Both interventional and diagnostic needs
- Leading private practice
- Existing patient base
- Interventional radiologist will work 100% at the hospital
- Diagnostic radiologist will split time between clinic and hospital
- Work in a large city in Upstate New York
- Nearby international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.